Sylvan's Photos of 2017

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, April 14, 2017, 03:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Caught a couple of 625 the other day

Sylvan Loves Buses

Got a few shots from the past couple of days.

630 at Woden today

With 968 behind moments later

And why not all 3 liveries together

Couple of days ago...
901 sitting at a bus stop you wouldn't normally see weekday services sitting at. (Canberra Ave/Geelong Street terminus bound bus stop)

and lastly, the pegs that are still in the ground a short distance from the Narrahbundah Terminus. (Martina Street/Wambool Street)

Sylvan Loves Buses

This is from a few days ago

933's interior on Hindmarsh Drive

Sylvan Loves Buses

A couple of 631 taken today for those interested.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I know you're not interested, but I took some photos on Friday anyway...

621 sitting in Belconnen Depot

621 with 465

516 close by

My first siting of 712 (I was actually on the way to Lanyon to draw this exact bus, so I'm glad I saw it before putting the wrong livery on it)

And just so you don't go all hype about me being on the depot grounds, I was behind the fence sticking my camera through the holes...

No way I'm jumping over barbed wire to get a better photo of a bus...

Sylvan Loves Buses

I said I had lots more photos to share from the last month or so. I've just had a look at them, and only this one is worth sharing. I'll be keeping the others for my drawing stuff.

In case you don't already have one - Old Antil Terminus (8th Sep)

Sylvan Loves Buses

Just going through the few images I have taken the past few weeks.

This would've been hilarious had the bus been 945 and not 941 (cause of the bus stop number). I was going to use this one for the POTM, but you can't see the number so oh well.

941 passing Dickson Interchange

Dickson Interchange northside shelters

Unfortunately after reviewing the footage that I got of 710s roof, it was too blurry :(, but these are what I did get out of it for the drawings I still haven't done :|

You can tell how horrible the recoding quality vs photos on my camera are. On that last one, is that writing or a grate on the back of the aircon unit?

What was suppose to be the shot I mentioned some time ago

Sylvan Loves Buses

Oh look, might as well show the same for what I was after for 621.

Barry Drive

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on October 21, 2017, 10:52:05 PM
This would've been hilarious had the bus been 945 and not 941 (cause of the bus stop number). I was going to use this one for the POTM, but you can't see the number so oh well.
The rule is that the bus number must be "supplied by the photographer if not visible in photograph". That photo is certainly eligible for POTM should you choose to submit it.

Sylvan Loves Buses

oh ok, that's good to know then.
but I'll save it for another time.