Mystery PR100.3

Started by Snorzac, November 12, 2008, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

This bus has being in the Belconnen workshops for ages. It has no full back add which would make it the only one. It can't be 108 as if they have taken the wrap off it would be in floriarde AOA. The workshop is open each morning and the bus has a ladder at the rear. I would like to find out which PR100.3 this is, the best way to do this would be by everyone posting the PR100.3s that they haven't seen in a while.

I have seen most of the Belco ones and the only one from Tuggeranong I haven't seen in a while is 120.

Buzz Killington

Im sure one of the drivers could just check. Would be much easier.

Snorzac

A driver said that it was either 117 or 118 but they are both on the road

Snorzac

It wasn't there this morning, I am assuming it was 120 as I have seen just about every .3 and the last time I saw it, it had no full back add.

The Love Guru

Its certainly not 120, it was in service earlier this week.

Snorzac

Wonder what it is then. Have you noticed any of the Belco .3s other than 108 and 113 missing lately. BTw, do you know what is happening with 113

Irisbus Rider

Buzz Killington

off topic, but that comment under your av is the biggest load of crap to come out of you in quite some time, Johnny boy.

Barry Drive

It was 130. It looks like it had the engine cover replaced and possibly a new back window - hence the absence of a back-ad.

It is now back in service.

Irisbus Rider

Thanks for that info there!

Quote from: Mr Snrub on November 15, 2008, 01:22:35 PM
off topic, but that comment under your av is the biggest load of crap to come out of you in quite some time, Johnny boy.

Awwww, IMO, they've got good steering, brakes, handle well, are comfortable to drive, all they need is power, and with these bigger turbos coming online, thats exactly what they're getting, more power!
Only thing that lets them down is the body (falling apart).

Buzz Killington

I'll take a Mk1 renault over a scania any day, thanks.

Irisbus Rider

Mmmmmmm, yeah, they're nice too, especially when you get a harmonious one (nice retarder, grinding and creaking).