Bus 990/991?

Started by Bus 400, December 12, 2007, 12:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

Is anyone able to tell me if busses 990 & 991 are back in service yet?

Sir Pompously

Nope, they have not been seen anywhere but Belconnen Depot. Last I saw 991 (I think) was missing from Belconnen and probably inside the workshops, as it was not outside with its sister unit. Unless someone else has seen one of thse two out and neglected to tell us ;)

Busnerd

as i posted on ATDB to this same question. You will know when they are out, unless you think we are keeping it a secret from you as a big hoax  ::)

Sir Pompously

Went past there on Christmas Day and 990 was in the same location with 991 not to be seen.

Buzz Killington

mat and i checked it out on friday night. 990 is there, and part of the old AOA is visible on it.

Bus 400

Like most things, I think that we won't see them until just after ACTION recieve money from 08/09 budget.

Busnerd

The 08/09 budget wont be out for six months.

This was not in the budget nor will it be, it would just come under bus maintenance costs, such as if one is in an accident or needs a part replaced. It is just more major work being done, its not as if it has to be announced in a budget...$3000 for pointless conversion of two buses from gas to diesel.. ::)

They will be back on the road when they are ready! One is being done as we speak and it looks like they are doing a bit on the one sitting outside as it has a green bumper from its previous NGV aoa

Irisbus Rider

I'd say e-mail ACTION for further developments, and updates, I'm sure "Jenny" is in the loop, and the know.

Snorzac

Does anyone know how long it will be until 990 is on the road again?

Irisbus Rider