Jones Bros & Blue Mountain Bus Company

Started by Bus 400, October 14, 2011, 11:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

Last Friday I took a trip out to the Blue Mountains, here are the photos:

First up with we have Blue Mounatins Bus Company bus with rego 1530 MO (Scania K270UB) laying over at Springwood Station.

We then have BMBC bus with rego 5829MO ((Scania K270UB) heading the other direction at Springwood Station.

We then have BMBC bus with rego 3729 MO (Mercedes-Benz OH1830L) leaving Katoomba Street in Katoomba.

On my way home on Monday I went via the Bells Line Of Road to Lithgow in a failed (pre-organized) attempt to photograph Jones Bros buses. I did manage to snap 3 buses & went for a ride through Lithgow, including some interesting diversions (due to school kid pick ups). One was where the bus has to do a 3 point turn, which results in the bus reversing over railway tracks. But Jones Bros & Blue Mountains Bus Company have to be the friendliest companies I've seen, with great bus drivers.

Here we have Jones Bros bus 2208MO (Volvo B7RLE) in Main Street in Lithgow.

Next we have JB bus 2199MO (Mercedes-Benz LO814) entering the depot.

Finally we have Jones Bros Bus 6623MO (Mercedes-Benz OH1830LE) also on Main Street in Lithgow.

To end this thread we have an old school timetable sign still in use in Lithgow:

My series on the 2011 BusNSW Bus Show & TransdevTSL Tour will come up in the coming days.

*Also guys, just be aware that one of the operators in this thread will be made aware of this thread.

400:D

I've been up to the Blue Mountains countless times and the Blue mountains bus company have to be one of my favourite liveries on the CB60 Evo II. I haven't seen much of the Jones Bros but it looks like a nice one as well.

I have to say nice photos as well.