Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #5

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, February 18, 2016, 08:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

You guys already know the info, I will just repeat the rules once again.

-Anyone can participate, but you're only allowed to guess once for each game.
-Multiple people can guess the same answer, but if it is the correct answer, only the person who guessed right first will win, but if they are a previous winner, and the other isn't, the prize gets swapped.
-Previous Winners (Barry Drive, King of Buses, Buzz Killington, Bus 503) will be required to wait for others to have a go at guessing, before having a go, or if others haven't within 7-10 days, they can go ahead.

Also, if you do know it, please don't hesitate to say (provided you're still abiding to the rules ;))

So, which interchange/terminus is this?

Sylvan Loves Buses

All done, and in just the nick of time too :D :D :D :D :D

so annoying how my orange comes out red on these scans :(

Barry Drive

What's with the lack of bike racks? (Also - orange looks fine to me. )

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well, the truth is, I've never really liked drawing them in, because of the odd shape, and the way they've been placed on the buses. The main reason is because the buses look so much nicer without them - which is the reason I have a 'specially request' function on the details. I'll draw them in (for the extra challenge of making the drawing still look awesome), but only if the prize winner asks for it ;)

I have drawn the bike racks on the buses before, but that was back when I was doing them in '2D', where they would be side faced only, and it seemed rather pointless to me, cause it was just a yellow/black bar sitting in front of the bus, which wasn't always appealing to look at.

That goes with the rear vision mirrors too