Bus 400

Close, but still a near miss.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

so, would you rather Jenke Circuit?

Barry Drive

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on May 15, 2016, 06:30:14 AM
so, would you rather Jenke Circuit?
Again, close but you're missing something important.

Busfanatic101

I think I know what they are after.
Thanks for the hint SLB.
O'Halloran Cct, Kambah.

Bus 400

Close, around that location are 3 *** stops, 2 former ******* & a *********

Sylvan Loves Buses

not to mention your photo breaks the rules of the game - I see no buses, or at least anything bus related, even the bus stop on Summerland is covered by the tree...

Quote from: Buzz Killington on May 29, 2009, 08:35:59 PM
An image is posted of a bus or piece of transport infrastructure in the ACT and users must guess its location.

How about: O'Halloran Cct/Jenke Circuit, Kambah, (Canberra, ACT, Australia, Australasia, Earth), opposite the new Namadgi school which use to be Kambah High, next door to the new IGA supermarket in the new Drakeford Plaza (or whatever it's called), about 20 meters in front of the concrete shelter that services the 60N, 160N, 62S, 162S, 960N, 962S services, sitting in the north side of the carpark against the bollards that sit off the foot path off O'Halloran Cct. I know this, cause I live near there, what more do I (or any of us) need to describe to get this right?

Bus 400

It's a particular style of transport infrastructure we are trying to point out.

Buzz Killington

I'll confirm that the photo does not break any rules.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well, I've given the location (which is all I thought you needed in this), that's all I'm offering.

Bus 400

To put this to an end, I showed this to my 4 yr old Nephew. He guessed it as the spot we PARK (&) to catch (nee RIDE) the bus on Halloween Circit (O'HALLORAN CIRCUIT) near big school (KAMBAH).

Since he's good with a phone, but ain't taking photos in random locations. Anyway to go to the next one.