Catch a bus to Skyfire - Saturday 20 March

Started by Buzz Killington, March 16, 2010, 07:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Getting there:    Special shuttle services will depart from regularly from 5:00pm. Buses drop off at the special stops on Commonwealth Avenue at Regatta Point. This is a free service provided by FM104.7.   

• Woden: (Platform 10)
  • City Interchange: (rear of Platform 1)
  • Gungahlin Market Place – (Woolworths side)
Or catch any Intertown route 900 from any Bus Interchange – buses drop off at the special stops on Commonwealth Avenue at Regatta Point (normal fares apply).   

Getting home:   

Special bus services to all Bus Interchanges depart from the bus stops on Commonwealth Avenue near Regatta Point. This is a free service provided by FM104.7 Buses depart at 8:40pm.

To Woden and Tuggeranong – catch the bus from the Regatta Point side of Commonwealth Ave.

To City, Belconnen and Gungahlin catch the bus from Commonwealth Avenue, across the road from Regatta Point.

If you miss the special services, catch route 900  from Commonwealth Avenue to Belconnen, City, Woden and Tuggeranong Interchanges. (normal fares apply)

For more information on bus services to and from suburbs check the routes by suburb listing.

Busnerd

Snorzac

You can come and gunzel with me, it is like my only day off between tomorrow and the tour I think.