Belconnen Interchange Final Evening

Started by Sir Pompously, May 24, 2009, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Hey Guys,

Belconnen Interchange is now officially closed, with Temporary Fencing being placed up around the entrances to the Interchange at around 8:30 this evening.

BUS-300 operated the last service, with a few members on the bus and at the interchange to see it in. Those on the bus decorated it with Images that Zac, John and I had taken which I grabbed from the ACT BUS Gallery, along with one's found in the ACT BUS Gallery by RATEC, of the Interchange under construction. These, of course, were credited and had a link to the site. Along with this, Information posters were also hung with basic information about the closure, a brief history and various images located at the bottom. A few people grabbed those that were onboard, and I will create a PDF Version that Ryan can hopefully place on the site so people can take a look. Photo's to come, I have to work early tomorrow morning so not tonight but tomorrow I will have them up.

Bus 400

I saw the bus at Tuggeranong Interchange & it looked quite interesting. It even appeared if some members of the public were approaching you guys asking about the pictures. I ended up finishing my shift ay 19:55 & made it to Belconnen Interchange, just as Bus 300 left for the Depot.

Buzz Killington

Thanks for the wrap-up Todd, and if you'd like to send me that PDF it would be appreciated :)

Snorzac

Quote from: TP 3000 on May 24, 2009, 09:43:35 PM
I saw the bus at Tuggeranong Interchange & it looked quite interesting. It even appeared if some members of the public were approaching you guys asking about the pictures. I ended up finishing my shift ay 19:55 & made it to Belconnen Interchange, just as Bus 300 left for the Depot.

Firstly, It's NOT your shift!

You are correct there were a lot of members of the general public that were interested in the posters. Some were taking pictures of the posters even, and there was a guy that walked around the bus and had a good look.

Buzz Killington

I trust the ACT Bus name was pimped to an appropriate level!

Snorzac

Yeah it was on basically all of the pictures.

Buzz Killington

Nice.. hopefully some of those passengers Get on Board

Buzz Killington