Newsletter Feedback

Started by Buzz Killington, April 02, 2011, 09:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Registered members of the ACT Bus Forum should have now received their copy of the first ACT Bus Newsletter.

We'd love to hear your feedback in this thread as it will help us produce a better product for you.

Note: Newsletters are sent to the address you provide in your profile. If you didn't receive it, please check your junk mail box and mark us as a 'safe sender' to ensure it is delivered to your inbox. If you still can't find it, please send an email to website@actbus.net and include your ACT Bus username and we'll send you a copy.

p_stampy

Looks good - layout & the fact that it's not too long & boring! well done :)

Hopefully it'll bring people back to the forum more often.

Sir Pompously

I quite enjoyed hand model John Tokaji's modelling of his hand. Highlight of the newsletter :P

King of Buses

Quite interesting newsletter, it looks great as well! ;D

Buzz Killington

Thanks to those who have submitted feedback in this thread, and via email also. We've had all positive feedback but (constructive) criticism is also welcomed.

There will be room for an extra story or two next issue now that the 'introduction' is out of the way - if anyone would like to submit a piece (it can be anything transport related) please feel free to send through an email to discuss..

I'm a bit slow on the uptake (read: I work with computers all week so sometimes it takes me ages to check emails at home, 'cause I'm over staring at screens). Thanks for using my shot of 779 in the very first issue - what an honour  ;)

Buzz Killington

Issue #2 will be out next month - I'll hold it until around the second half of the month in order to cover the tour on the 10th. I'm hoping to add an extra page or two.

If anyone would like to submit articles, send them through to website@actbus.net - there is no firm criteria, as long as they have something to do with buses in the ACT. Opinion pieces, news items, retrospectives, MyWay, photos.. etc