Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #2

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, November 24, 2015, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Once again, another Which is it game.

Just a quick recap:
Each game that is run, I will post a random 'birds eye' drawing that I have made of a terminus, interchange, or depot (within Canberra), and you guys will guess which ones they are. But, to make it a little more interesting, there's a few rules:
-Anyone can participate, but you're only allowed to guess once for each game.
-Multiple people can guess the same answer, but if it is the correct answer, only the person who guessed it right first will receive the prize.
-Previous Winners (Barry Drive) will be required to wait for others to have a go at guessing, before having a go, or if others haven't within 5 days, they can go ahead.

Now, one of the rules mentions a prize, well yes there is a prize! I couldn't really think to make this exactly the same as 'Where is it' where others posted after each winner, so instead, i have decided: For every winner, they will receive a special 'Landscape' artwork of the birds eye terminus/interchange that they guessed correctly (like the one I made for Woden Interchange and Torrens Terminus). After a winner has been selected, I will private message them about the specifics of how they would like their drawing to look, for example: which bus, what direction it's facing, sunny day, rainy day, the viewpoint, and more... For each of these landscape drawings, I will be making special trips to these designated locations to draw them during my spare time, and as these landscape drawings take me some time to create, there will be a delay in PM-ing them to the winner and then creating a new game, so the time between these games will be considerably long (hopefully no more than a month between each one).

Anyways, enough chit chat, let's start this new game!!!
Which Terminus/interchange is this???

Bus 503

Barry Drive

No, don't think it's Fraser West - not with the surrounding roads.

King of Buses

Busfanatic101

The one on Darymple St just south of Goyder? Unless this is the red hill terminus mentioned by King of Buses

King of Buses

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on November 24, 2015, 09:58:27 PM
The one on Darymple St just south of Goyder? Unless this is the red hill terminus mentioned by King of Buses

Yes it is one and the same.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Now, I've had a bit of a re-think, I have decided to change a few things within this game.

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on November 24, 2015, 06:18:54 PM
-Multiple people can guess the same answer, but if it is the correct answer, only the person who guessed it right first will receive the prize.
starting with this, "Multiple people ... blah blah blah... - guessed right first will receive the prize, but if they are a previous winner, and the other isn't, the prize gets swapped".

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on November 24, 2015, 06:18:54 PMAfter a winner has been selected, I will private message them about the specifics of how they would like their drawing to look, for example: which bus, what direction it's facing, sunny day, rainy day, the viewpoint, and more...
So, these things will remain the same, but I have now decided that; as there is no way of actually giving these drawings away to the winners via the private messages, (not without emailing), I have decided, that I will post the drawings back on the games them selves, for all to see.
The winners will still decide on the details, (as I still want a challenge >:D), but the artworks will no longer be private prizes, but public, whoo hoo! 8)

Also, I might just add, if I don't receive a response from the winner(s), I will construct the details myself, like the previous one at Torrens, I chose the viewpoint, and the other details, although Barry Drive did choose the bus ;). the details don't have to be too elaborate, unless you really want them to be, to make it harder for me ;) .

Sylvan Loves Buses

Nearly done,

Also, I might just add, one of the details was to include (if requested) the time of day, which would mean I would have to put in shadows and such, but I've decided that it would be too hard to do that, esp. as I haven't been doing Landscape drawings for very long, and have never studied art, so day time elements will no longer be an option.