Bus Driver Sacked

Started by Bus 400, December 21, 2007, 09:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

A driver from Southern Coast Transit* in Rockingham, WA. Has been sacked for signing in late for his morning & afternoon shifts. This has included making passengers missing their connections into the city (& these connections are 15-30 minutes apart). He would also sign out late. Another point was that he also use to sign it at 14:15 when he was mean to be at the depot at 13:30. This was because he use to go golfing between shifts. I actually had been on one of his runs & the onkly time we made the connection was when he was replaced. This had all been going on for a while (from what I have gathered), but what put it over the egde was when a passenger complained to Transperth* about 95% missing her connection.

*Southern Coast Transit have the contract to supply the Transperth bus services to South West Perth including Rockingham & Mandurah.

#This topic has just about the same wording as I had put on the ATDB & they took it off.

Buzz Killington

ATDB took this post down?

LOL

Bus 400

Somebody thought that it was inappropriate. But I suspect that it was someone from that depot that whinged.

Busnerd

You should have just quoted it from ABC or something, they wouldve fallen for it being an article.

Simes

Quote from: TP 3000 on December 22, 2007, 10:59:39 AM
Somebody thought that it was inappropriate. But I suspect that it was someone from that depot that whinged.

Well I certainly share that view!