Bus advertising discussion

Started by Busnerd, November 23, 2009, 06:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well I got 647 today parked next to a Renault with an ad too.
Tbh I don't mind the ads on them myself, adds a little something to the boring-ass livery they have, it's just sucky they have to have massive images of peoples faces, ruins it a little.

Busfanatic101

Quote from: Busnerd on May 16, 2019, 02:25:44 PMNot sure I have great news there, an advertising company recently contacted ACT BUS asking for photos of the rear ends of the Volgrens, so they may be coming soon!

The bustech rear ad wouldn't look so bad if they stickered over the hinges as well as the blank circles where the school lights go.
Well it didn't take them long! Just saw 658 with a rear TC ad (probably the same as the bustechs). Only a brief look but I'm glad to say that even with an ad the volgrens retain their beauty. Unlike the bustechs which are hideous to start and become worse with ads!

Barry Drive

There are three versions of the TC / Make the switch ad (so far): Bustech, Volgren & Custom CB80.

Bus 503

When will 602-620 receive advertising? Is it not odd that the Bustechs/Volgrens have received advertising before the older CB80s?

King of Buses

Sort of old news, but just to note it here: some lower numbered Bustechs have begun to receive large side ads on the offside.