ACTION in Tuggeranong

Started by Sir Pompously, August 25, 2008, 05:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

John and I were down in Tuggeranong, around the Town Centre, and took some photos (Of mostly Scania's, as that was what was out especially along the Intertown.

BUS-348 a Scania L94UB is seen on Tuggeranong Dam Wall heading Nothbound on the Intertown

BUS-326 a Scania L94UB is seen on Athllon Drive on the Tuggeranong Dam Wall

BUS-337 a Scania L94UB is seen on a route 62 along Anketell Street with a view of the Town Centre in the Background

BUS-818 a Renault/MACK PR100.2 outside Homeworld

BUS-337 a Scania L94UB outside Homeworld

BUS-346 a Scania L94UB is seen outside Homeworld in Tuggeranong

BUS-368 a Scania L94UB is seen on Scollay Street

Grabbed a photo before (God Forbid) anything happens to this sign. The Old 1977 ACTION Logo is seen in Black and White outside the Tuggeranong Depot Building, along with one flagless flagpole and one Flagpole with about one quater of its ACT State Flag left flapping on the pole. An absolute insult to the ACT

An Incorrect Timetable is outside the Centrelink offices, it displays the 13/313 which no longer travels by here (It is now the 19/319 and 705 Xpresso)

Irisbus Rider

Turned out nicely. I told you we should have waited for a sweet sweet Irisbus!

Ha ha, that last picture. I was standing there wondering what was wrong with that for at least a few minutes!

Buzz Killington

excellent photos, Todd.

And just in time too - i need a photo of the month for september :) if you have any others sitting around, you may wat to post them in the next few days!