ex Bus-792 near Maitland

Started by Buzz Killington, July 13, 2012, 11:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Received these photos via email last night - ex Bus 792 on the New England Highway near Maitland.

Still has the S!

Sir Pompously

Hmmm, looks good but I don't think they should be covering the windows on the front doors (Sight at an intersection could be a little obstructed) and a shame they could not have cut the sticker around the MACK logo.

Buzz Killington

At a guess I'd say it's not going anywhere anytime soon, and perhaps the doors were done once it was parked there. Agree on the MACK logo, though.

Buzz Killington

Some more shots, courtesy of 'Kramden'

Busnerd

Bastards! they have the full compliment of badges, lights, wheel covers etc :(

Kramden

Quote from: Buzz Killington on October 02, 2012, 07:12:31 PM
Some more shots, courtesy of 'Kramden'

For those of you taking notes, I came upon ex 792 quite by chance while my wife and I were exploring our new part of the world.  The exact location was cnr New England Hwy and Racecourse Rd Rutherford.  The bus stood proudly at the entrance to one of those - I call them theme parks for consumers - you know the type, with Snooze, Joyce Mayne, Fantastic Furniture, Beacon Lighting, Office Works, etc, all in one place.

Did me good to see some 'ACTION' up here albeit in other colours.  These days my world is heavilly populated by CDC yellow and occasionally a Transport for NSW sky blue and white as they roll by our front door.

Hope you folks back in Canberra are enjoying those new ACTION artics.  Damn, they look good.  Let's hope they remain free of minor bumps and scratches for a long time.