Some unusual operations

Started by ScaniaDriver, November 13, 2009, 04:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScaniaDriver

Here are some shots of buses doing things they normally don't do...

Scania N310UA Articulated 2112 (the only fully low floor artic which happens to be a rocket) operating a route short working 309 from Circular Quay to Botany Shops on a legit artic shift. Botany Shops is not in the desto so the closest relevant desto was used with Botany Shops sign in the window. There were no more artics in the yard at the time and the driver was given this bus to take out.

Here it is again on it's next trip, this time operating from Martin Place all the way to the terminus at Port Botany.

Port Botany, ex-Waverley, Scania L113TRB 14.5m 3445 broke down at Maroubra Junction and is seing being retired by...yes, another Scania

And again

Scania K310UA Articulated Combo 2111 is seen on Anzac Pde on route 10...actually, nothing unusual here but I absolutely love this bus so I thought I'd post it

Once again, nothing unusual here but it shows a great view of the nearside in sun of the N310UA 2112.

Volvo B12BLE 4827 on normal route service, instead of route 10.

Again.

Volvo B12BLEA Articulated 3 door2110  bus seen on normal route service instead of route 10. Operating a route 393 from Maroubra Junction to Railway Square. This is while 2109 and 2110 were at Port Botany depot (at Tempe now for route 20).

2110 then operated a route 305 from Railway Square to Mascot (Stamford Hotel)

Volvo B12BLEA Articulated 2109 off normal route 10 duties again and was seen operating a round trip from Maroubra Beach to Circular Quay and back to the beach.

Buzz Killington

Excellent photographs as always. My favourite is probably the first of 3445 on tow, although that nearside shot of 2112 is nothing short of superb!

Busnerd

I love those 2112 on the 309 photos! great work....

Trolleybusracer

Irisbus Rider

Excellent photos! Knockout job as usual!

I find it incredible, they always seem to have the Metrobus buses on all routes but the 10/20 :P