Which Terminus is it #27

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, December 28, 2017, 10:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

There were only 5 to choose from this time, although there's at least 15 more to go, I haven't got birds-eye sketches of them all yet - something I will try to do during January.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Doesn't look quite like this anymore, but has the same layout.
Think of this being how it looked about 5-10 years ago.

Sylvan Loves Buses

That's right, I will send you the details soon.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Last round.

As with my travels today, I drew another 3 birds-eye reference terminii drawings to be ready for selection in the future. Before I left home I checked how many were left, and I have calculated a total of 43. So I'm not done with it just yet.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Another 4 of those were done on my exhausting hot day yesterday with 4 left to do.

I may make another post to discuss about the total terminii, as there are 2 that I'm not 100% certain are actual ones.
But anyway, another year of so of this particular thing to go as most of you here don't care, then something else.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on January 03, 2018, 10:45:23 PMI have calculated a total of 43

Sorry, make that a more suitable number of 45, found 2 more today while I was out.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Really had to scrape the barrel for ideas for this one...
The main reason I still bother with this game on this site, is not only cause I have no one else, but because although I do enjoy the drawing and enjoy setting out these tasks for myself each month, I can't always have the inspiration. I have some ideas for a few future terminii having visited quite a few recently to have them ready for each coming month, but I still need input every now and again.

As this round was cancelled, this link will be shared now.