Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #7

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, April 27, 2016, 06:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Hey guys, back again with another 'Which Terminus is it' game. You guys already know the rules, but I'll just refresh them again, as they change slightly every game.

-1 guess each.
-Multiple people can guess the same answer, but if it is the correct answer, only the person who guessed right first will win, unless they are a previous winner, then the prize will get swapped.
-Previous Winners (Barry Drive, King of Buses, Buzz Killington, Bus 503, Skitube, Busfanatic101) will no longer be required to wait for others to have a go at guessing, feel free to guess!, but I wont reveal if it is correct/incorrect until 4-7 days have passed, or if a user who has not yet won gets it right.

Also, if you do know it, please don't hesitate to say (provided you're still abiding to the rules ;))
Don't worry about missing out, there will always be a next time.

So, which interchange/terminus is this?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Ok guys, it's been 7 days, I'm surprised no one's guessed on here yet, well I got a PM, but whatever.

Guessing is now open to all members

and...

Quote from: Skitube on April 30, 2016, 08:58:20 PM
Cohen St?

No, not Cohen Street Station

if no one guesses still (correctly) within the next 3 days, I'll start giving out hints. Cause I do still want to continue drawing 1 major artwork a month. Don't wonna stop yet.

King of Buses

Mitchell Cemetery - the old route 48 terminus.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I was getting worried that no one was going to guess, cause the forum's been so dead the past few days :o

Quote from: King of Buses on May 05, 2016, 04:55:04 PM
Mitchell Cemetery - the old route 48 terminus.

Correct! One of the old routes I never got to ride :'(
nice place though

Sylvan Loves Buses

I'm surprised that this one was hard, thought it would've been one of the easiest to guess, oh well.

Anyway, I have my instructions, if anyone's interested to pass by and observe me making the drawing, PM me for the details.

Sylvan Loves Buses

All Done!

Now there will be times where I won't be able to draw in every detail requested, so this time the...
Details not included due to difficulties / area and placement / time frame for completion:

• hearse
  • shelter shadow
  • tree shadow

the colours looks so different on here, could just be because of my computer screen, but incase it does look the same for you guys, the oranges and reds are much lighter than what my scanner shows them to be.