0 (0%)
1 (12.5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Buzz Killington

Comments/Stories

Busnerd

not as good as it used to be, however knowing some of the staff does get us free stuff every now and then.

However once they had 'Creaming Soda Fanta' on their drink machine, we got some and spat it out, it was RASPBERRY! so we sneakily removed the sticker off the machine as we believe it is alse advertising, they replace it with a bit of paper saying RED FANTA now they have a RASPBERRY FANTA sticker, so about time they made it right.

Buzz Killington

bubzie

I had brekkie there this morning, it was actulary ok.

There was this freak in the booth next to me that was having a full on conversation with himself..it was kinda creepy.

Busnerd

haha!

yeah, tugg does a 'mean' breakfast

Sir Pompously

Tugger's is not too bad, except when some person who has a girlfriend and a person who works at Woolworths who shall not be named decide to leave pickles on the tables and firnes all over the place, half eaten burgers etc. I normally only have a Hamburger and it is craptastic, other than that it is about a 7

bubzie

well, i cant say that i'm the person who works at woolworths and shall not be named, since i normally only eat brekkie there!!! :D

bubzie

the weird-talketive-guy from civic seems to of transfered over here.

god help us all.

and the service in the mornings is SHOCKING!!!! arrgh!!

Sir Pompously

They actually made a nice-ish cheese burger the other night. The bun was fresh, the cheese was still cool from the fridge, with plenty of Ketchup and Mustard. It was so nice I felt like another.

Admin Note: Dumb Word Removed

Snorzac

The food is pretty good therefore I would give it a ten but it is messy so I will only give it 8

bubzie

I waited 10 minutes for a wrap & cap thing this morning. :mono:

Bus 400

Driving past tonight, it looks like Kambah is getting a Hungry Jacks next to the Old Kambah (Bus) Terminus.

Just don't tell Tuggeranong Community Council, otherwise they'll want buses off Athllon Drive so we can enjoy Hungry Jacks in peace & quiet........

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

Seriously? wow. Must've been so many complaints about the Tuggeranong one being removed that they're making a new one >:D

Busnerd

I think Hungry Jack's seems to be moving to more standalone stores and less food court ones. A lot of stores have closed in sydney over the last year or so and most of those have been either in shopping centres/arcades or within other buildings. Every new store I've seen open around the place have all been standalone sites with drive thru's.

Some recent new stores over the last year include Goulburn, Mingara (Central Coast) and Port Macquarie to name a few.

Sylvan Loves Buses

That's interesting cause the last one I remember is the one in the Woden Westfield food court - unless there have been others I have not been made aware of.

Buzz Killington

Woden's the last food court location in the ACT.

The store at Belconnen is standalone, and the ones at Fyshwick and Gungahlin are colocated with Shell/Coles Express. There's also a standalone store at Queanbeyan (ex Burger King)

I'm not certain, but I think there may have been one in the lower ground food court at the Canberra Centre at one point.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Buzz Killington on September 01, 2017, 07:41:32 PMI think there may have been one in the lower ground food court at the Canberra Centre at one point.

Yes there was, but they closed like 10 years ago :'(

Busnerd

Correct there was one where Ali Baba? is now, I recall getting a very tall soft serve cone there one day. But yes it seems like they're shifting to standalone/service station stores. I assume they make more money from these from drive thru traffic and lower rents, plus food courts these days are going all wanky and alternative, if your store isn't wood coloured and isn't selling chi or smashed avo, people aren't interested.

MrPC

Quote from: Buzz Killington on September 01, 2017, 07:41:32 PM
There's also a standalone store at Queanbeyan (ex Burger King)

Hungry Jacks at QBN has been closed since late August for renovations.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I told my mum about the possibility of this new Kambah drive through, not only was she surprised but enthused about it. First Domino's, now Hungry Jacks ;D

Sir Pompously

Hungry Jacks at Queanbeyan has been reopened and is now fantastic. Exterior and interior design is very similar to the newer style Burger King stores overseas however with this refurb they have removed the self service postmix machine. Great to see this new style to align the stores more closely to BK, hated the diner look and the subsequent lots of pictures of Sydney design they had so this is a decent move. Hopefully they'll change the logo next to the modern BK style 😂