Network '08 Buspedition [CANCELLED DUE TO NO INTEREST]

Started by Bus 400, May 19, 2008, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

Since you guys are doing a Network '06 Bye Bye Buspedition, which will hopefully be on the last Sunday of the Network '06. Will you be doing a Welcome Network '08 Buspedition, maybe on the first Monday of Network '08?

Busnerd

Attached...

Note: Attachments are Removed once they are 60 days old due to Automatic Maintenance.

Irisbus Rider

Busnerd

UPDATE:

The buspedition will be moving to either tuesday or wednesday.

I will pick whichever day is better for people to attend. If you have more free time outside/school/work on tuesday then tell me that and so on, whichever day is best for everyone will be the day.

Sir Pompously

I am for the Wednesday as I only have one CIT Class and work at 4:45. So I will leave those at Brindabella Business Park if that is the case.

Busnerd

Wednesday is looking better for me.

I apologise about the move but it is due to work committments.

I hope its not just going to be me and todd, who else is coming?

Irisbus Rider

Wednesday? CIT from 9am to 7pm.

Sorry, can't make it.....

Busnerd

ok, so only 2 ppl will be coming...

Sir Pompously

John, They really don't care if you miss out on one lesson. Believe me, I miss out on like three a week and aslong as I get my work they are cool with it, and normally if theyhave prior warning, Just don't say I am hanging with 'The Boys' or anything as then they won't say that is ok.

Irisbus Rider

They might care if I miss 3 lessons, particularly if they are revision lessons before the test, they are fairly important, I can't miss the whole day.

It's fine anyway, I'll just gunzel the network in my own time.

Sir Pompously

lol, they really don't care John, and revision? At this time? Well, they must like to do it early sat this Bruce place.

Irisbus Rider

Well, our exam week begins after the Long weekend, and that is the week before, revision week.

bubzie

tuesday's wayyy better for me.

hmm. i think i may try to get on the first 11 on monday through :D

Busnerd

Irisbus Rider

Oh, yeah, it is.

My CIT Timetable FYI;
Monday 2pm to 7pm.
Wednesday 9am to 7pm.
Thursday 9am to 12pm, 4pm to 7pm.

Busnerd

Well since it cant be moved it will only be me and todd by the looks of it, so it may as well be cancelled.

Irisbus Rider

Well, unfortunately you can't cater for everyone's timetable.

Maybe just do a weekend one, and gunzel the 982 and 988, lol.

Bus 400

Maybe people could do their own buspedition & post their plans here & those that wish to tag along can? Then you can only blame yourself & they can be done anywhere anytime, so I might do one in a few years around Chrissie time.

Busnerd

riiight...a few years, we will all be working at action by then...