835, 804,873, 316 and 108

Started by Snorzac, June 29, 2008, 10:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

I walked past the depot this morning and was wondering what was going on with these buses:

835-This bus has being parked in the same place for a while now and hasn't being used since the new network started. The desto still says 36.

804-This bus is next to 914 and has being parked their for 2 weeks. This bus is from Tuggeranong.

873-Also near 914 for about the same time as 804.

316-Had a door with no glass, lots of shattered glass around.

992- Edited out. Refer to next post
108-Parked next to 992 for most of the week. Hasn't moved. (new AOA,maybe?)

Buzz Killington

i saw 992 out on Friday doing a route.

Irisbus Rider

804 and 873 are probably getting re-engined.

Buzz Killington

oh, and 316 obviously gettig smashed glass replaced

Snorzac

835 still hasn't being used in the new network and we are over 2 months in. are they selling it or is the engine completly stuffed

Irisbus Rider

They can't sell it, they hardly have enough buses as it is. Probably waiting on parts, it is a french bus after all.

Snorzac

835 has finnally being used. It was on an on road test but had 227 on the desto.

Buzz Killington

I've seen 108 most days this week on route service.

Snorzac

I should of posted that 108 has being going since the day after i started the thread. must have just being routine matinance that took a little longer than expected

Sir Pompously

I noticed no one has mentioned 990, from what I last heard it was MIA (And the pun, she was deliberate).

Snorzac

Quote from: Sir Pompously on August 15, 2008, 09:56:32 AM
I noticed no one has mentioned 990, from what I last heard it was MIA (And the pun, she was deliberate).

Sorry I don't know what theat means can you please explain in Engrish.

Busnerd

Buzz Killington

Saw 835 on an Expresso run tonight