351 back in service

Started by CNG, November 22, 2011, 09:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNG

i saw 351 today driving around woden with the mechanics, she has a new front the original cb60 front and still needs a paint job, she was missing a bike rack

Snorzac

so it's clearly not in service...

CNG

sorry i should have said returned to canberra, it has overcome the major part of work though

Barry Drive

Bus400 reports on twitter the possibility the 351 has re-entered service:

QuoteI possibly spotted Bus 351 back in service 10 minutes ago. But I did cross it on the Parkway, so now [sic] clear fleet number.

I think that should be "no clear fleet number".

Bus 400

Metrobus has reported it via Twitter earlier today & I just spotted Bus 351 back in service. It has lost the white & orange on the front.

smitho

Buzz Killington

I spotted it on an intertown yesterday.

Rode it on a 937 today. Certainly looks different with the all-green front. Has an old desto file too - it was doing the former City Interchange / Ainslie Hackett / Dickson Lyneham thing.

smitho

Heard some drivers referring to it as the 'ghost bus' recently...

Irisbus Rider

Is this because drivers have experienced supernatural activity on the bus, or is it just a name?

smitho

Quote from: Mayor McSleaze on April 09, 2012, 03:35:33 PM
Is this because drivers have experienced supernatural activity on the bus, or is it just a name?

...just a name I think...but not unusual for drivers to report 'seeing' passengers in their internal mirrors who turn out to be mirages, or figures waiting at bus stops who disappear as the bus approaches...