Which Terminus #35 - Expires 11th September

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, August 23, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

With rule reminder for those unaware:

Game rules:

• 1 entry/guess each*. Please do not private message the answer to me, there is no shame for posting an incorrect answer.
    Hints will be posted regularly to aid those who are unsure or to encourage those who do know the answer. If no one guesses before the date limit, the round will be cancelled and no one will be selected to contribute for this months drawing.
  • In your entry, please state the Terminus, Interchange/Station, or Suburb name, please do not use bus stop numbers or street name/s unless requested.
  • Previous round winners are not excluded unless they have won the previous two rounds.
  • No disputes/controversies over my naming of each location.
  • No cheating or copying other users answers.

* - Please be advised, that participating requires your input for the artwork. Failures to do so will be added to my private black listing.
Instructions will be privately messaged to you soon after you submit the correct answer. I do have limitations in what I can draw, I will notify you to discuss alterations if something is not possible.
The due date is also valid for submitting details. A reminder will be sent to you a few days beforehand, but if nothing is received the round will cancel as normal. I may even cancel a round before the date if an inspiring idea comes to mind.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Alright. Although the round hasn't expired yet, I can't wait any longer and want to start drawing this one, so my mum has submitted the details for this one. The option to reveal which terminus this is is still available so post away, but if no one does and you want to know which one it is, you'll have to wait till the drawing is done - although this one is surely obvious, other people I've shown got it pretty quick.

Last rounds link

I've got 5 hours to kill between today's RATEC meeting and my other regular activities of which this is in the area, so today is the best time to start.

Sylvan Loves Buses

As this rounds details were submitted by my mum, the dev link is available now.