Perth Visit

Started by Bus 400, January 27, 2014, 02:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

Below is a selection of photos from my visit to Perth over the last month. What aren't published can be found at http://s611.photobucket.com/user/Bus400/library/TransPerth?sort=3&page=1
To find out more on each bus, just click on the writing, which will take you to the Perthbus (Perth's version of the ACT Bus wiki).

First up we have Bus 1843 sitting at Glendalough Station

Next is Bus 3024 at Port Kennedy

Bus 1967 in Baldivis, since the rail line this suburb has boomed. But the 564 was the original route (numbered 123 before the Mandurah line opened). Now this suburb is serviced by 3 routes, with plans for another 1 or 2 routes.

Bus 2230 at Warnbro Station. This station started out as 2 platforms when the Mandurah line opened 5 years ago. Now with the City of Rockingham expanding, so has this station.

Bus 1955 at Shoalwater.

Next we have Volvo Hybrid 2245 at Barrack Square

Then we feature an Optimus Bus 2337 out in Kalamunda.

Then one of the few high floors I noticed in Perth was Bus 1090 leaving Kalamunda Bus Station.

Next is Bus 2144 out at Leederville Station.

Then to finish this thread off, we have Bus 2234 in the most woop woop place of Pinjarra. According to a Transperth driver this was one of the first towns started in Western Australia (before Perth). But by the looks of things, this area will kick off in coming years.

Hoppe you guys & gals enjoyed these photos, next up is a selection of photos from a special event done for the closure of the Wellington Street Bus Station.

Buzz Killington

Is Green Cat new? I don't recall seeing it last time I was in Perth (only the blue, red and yellow)