Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #9

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, June 24, 2016, 04:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Rule Reminder:
-1 guess each. (please no hints, I'd prefer to do that myself - I will if no one has guessed right before the end of the 2nd/3rd week of the month)
-Previous Winners (Barry Drive, King of Buses, Buzz Killington, Bus 503, Skitube, Busfanatic101) will no longer be required to wait for others to have a go at guessing, feel free to guess!, but I wont reveal if it is correct/incorrect until 4-7 days have passed, or if a user who has not yet won gets it right.

If you do know it, please don't hesitate to say (provided you're still abiding to the rules ;))
Don't worry about missing out, there will always be a next time. (esp as I have plans for when I run out of terminus drawings ;))

Also, as game #7 may have pointed out, just cause this game is called 'terminus' (and interchanges), there are some that are included without the terminus name tag on them: Mitchell Cemetery. Terminus's, Interchanges, Bus Stations, terminating stops, etc. - See if that helps somewhat.

Which interchange/terminus is this?
(this one should be pretty easy)

Bus 400

Tuggeranong Bus Station.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

Correct! yes, very easy.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Alright, no.9 is done.
Unfortunately due to the winner of this game, the prize for correctly guessing the location was revoked due to me not receiving instructions within the allocated time - so I had to create the details myself. Not a great deal, but I was hoping to save this idea for another time, and I did already have a drawing that I made up of Tuggeranong Interchange in the past, so I was reluctant, but I did it anyway (and caught a cold from sitting in a dart for nearly 3 hours).

Anyways, here it is, and just in time before the end of the month >:(

Sylvan Loves Buses

Just so you guys know, I will rarely do it, but I edited the drawing just a little to modify the text, so to make things hopefully somewhat easier to see, just so you know, that's the inside of a dart (obviously either 132-141, cause of the placement of the desto box :P) sitting at platform 5 (of T interchange) - edited that in today.

Also, I'll mention that I know that the inside of the darts is not that green/blue, it's much darker, but unfortunately, I'm using a rather simple set of pencils, so the colour choices I get to use are very limited - you will tend to notice that in some of the other drawings (if you look close enough).

Quote from: SylvanI rarely do it, but I will edit...
I also did this 'rare' edit to the Spence Terminus Drawing also (the one I presently use as my profile pic), I accidentally left off the desto box on the P2, so as it shows here, it just has a flat roof, I edited it later, so now it has the desto in the roof.