Which Terminus/Interchange is it??? #6

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, March 24, 2016, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Hey guys, back again with another Which Terminus is it game. I'm sure most of you already know the rules, but just for those few newbies I've noticed joining, I'll refresh them again.

-Anyone can participate, but you're only allowed to guess once for each game.
-Multiple people can guess the same answer, but if it is the correct answer, only the person who guessed right first will win, but if they are a previous winner, and the other isn't, the prize gets swapped.
-Previous Winners (Barry Drive, King of Buses, Buzz Killington, Bus 503, Skitube) will be required to wait for others to have a go at guessing, before having a go, or if others haven't within 7-10 days, they can go ahead.

Also, if you do know it, please don't hesitate to say (provided you're still abiding to the rules ;))

So, which interchange/terminus is this?

(let's see if this one will last longer than 43 minutes ;D)

The Love Guru

Buzz Killington

Got it in about three seconds. But I don't think the rules permit me to post my guess at this point?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: The Love Guru on March 24, 2016, 10:22:31 PM
Higgins terminus?

Nope

Quote from: Buzz Killington on March 24, 2016, 11:01:02 PM
Got it in about three seconds. But I don't think the rules permit me to post my guess at this point?

Well, you can guess if you want, but I wont count it until the 7-10 days have passed, unless no one else guesses rightly between that time.

Busfanatic101

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on March 25, 2016, 06:44:25 AM
Woden Bus Station

Even though it was drawn back when it was called an Interchange - Correct!

Sylvan Loves Buses

By the way guys, if you like, I won't mind having any of you come and observe me drawing the drawings when I'm at a specific location - that's the fun in it afterall.

Obviously you'd have to know when I'm there if you wanted to come observe me draw a terminus in a remote location. PM me if any of you are interested ;)

I'm at Woden often, so come take a peak sometime (platform 14):P

Barry Drive

Sylvan Loves Buses

huh?

oh, did I mis-spell that, oh sorry ???
*have a Peek
*have a squizz
*have a look as you pass by
::) im sure you knew what i meant

Sylvan Loves Buses

And we have another done in the nick of time ;D