ACT Bus Gallery: Taking Requests

Started by Buzz Killington, April 05, 2009, 08:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Our Gallery has been experiencing an issue for some time now which has prevented me from adding too many photos. Now that it has been fixed up, I figured I'd ask if there are any vehicles in particular that people want more photos of?

Got a bit of a fetish for 842*? Let me know and I'll upload every photo we have of it.

Feel free to nominate a few of your favourites.

* Just an example - nobody in their right mind likes 842

Buzz Killington

Snorzac

Buzz Killington

Only have the one photo of 379 sorry.

Buzz Killington

3 pics of 898 and 9 pics of 777 added

Irisbus Rider

Buzz Killington

Sorry, not much available. I've added one each for 878 and 301. Nothing else for 300.

Buzz Killington

No worries

Feel free to post away with the fleet numbers everyone. I'll get to them all when i can.

Buzz Killington

One added for each. Our 703 photos are pretty much all the same as the ones that are already in there, 724 we don't have any clear/decent shots of.

Buzz Killington

Same situation, pretty much just shots taken the same time/place as the ones already in the Gallery.

I've added a bunch of 75# 76# and 77# photos, refer to Updates thread for details

Buzz Killington

I've now gone through the entire PR100.2 Mk1 album and updated each vehicle with all the suitable photos we have, so that's it for those buses now, and we'll probably only be adding new photos as they are taken.

Buzz Killington

Will do that this morning.

I have now completed my updates to the Renault PR100.2 Mk1 and Mk2 albums and put whatever photos i could for all of those vehicles into the gallery, so requests are now only for the other vehicles

Snorzac

Is it possible to put an album with the tow truck up there and get some pictures of the tow truck?

Buzz Killington

Yes, it is possible.

Will set it up later in the week, i've definitely got a few photos of it. In the meantime, check out 994's album - i know we had a bunch of photos of that on tow and there should be a couple in the gallery.

Snorzac

I think that there is some of 875 and defiantly some in 914, I will; have a good look through the gallery

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Mini Mat on June 16, 2009, 05:11:51 PM
defiantly some in 914
Wow, someone really loves their buses! What passion!

Would mind seeing a few of 959 in it's Tuggeranong days.....

Buzz Killington

Haven't gotten around to the tow truck yet, but i will.

One extra pic of 959 added, don't have any other older ones sorry.

Irisbus Rider

After hearing the song from which the "Sa-ka-ta" ad was born, I'm after a photo of a bus with the Sa-ka-ta ad on the side to refresh some memories lol.

Buzz Killington

I'm certain there's at least one in the Gallery, but when I have a chance I'll narrow it down and/or upload one.

In the meantime, try the Tuggers 800 series (800-834), might be one in there somewhere.

Buzz Killington

Sorry for the delay, but just came across this one.

Bus 400

I can't say too much just yet, but if everything falls into place. By years end I'll have a photo of every single ACTION Bus in their cleanest state. So whatever bus someone is after I'll have it. But not for a little while yet.

Irisbus Rider

Thanks for the photo there, didn't mind that ad, looked good on the buses.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: TP 3000 on July 05, 2009, 07:12:02 PM
So whatever bus someone is after I'll have it.

We have every single bus in the Gallery already. Unless you're also going to have every single bus that ACTION has ever had.

Bus 400

Buzz Killington

There is at least one photograph of every current ACTION Bus in our Gallery.

I thought that we had that fact fairly clear.. did anybody else not realise this?

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Buzz Killington on July 05, 2009, 09:24:05 PM
There is at least one photograph of every current ACTION Bus in our Gallery.
I thought that we had that fact fairly clear.. did anybody else not realise this?
I got that message loud and clear. BTW, good effort too, it's a great gallery you've got set up there!

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Lemon on June 14, 2009, 10:08:27 PM
Is it possible to put an album with the tow truck up there and get some pictures of the tow truck?

Very late response, but there is now a towtruck album. Only a couple of photos in there at the moment, but I'll add some more as I come across them - my offline collection is quite large so it's not really productive to go through each folder trying to find any.

http://actbus.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=20277

CNG

Buzz Killington

I don't have any on file - if anyone does, feel free to post / email thru