From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Leyland Tiger OPS2/1|
|Removed from Service||18 December 1974|
|Desto Equipment||Roller blind|
MO 2596 was a Leyland Tiger OPS2/1
- This bus was one of twelve hired from the Public Transport Commission of NSW at the time of the 1974 vehicle shortage. During their stay in Canberra they carried NSW metropolitan series 'MO' plates which matched their PTC fleet numbers. All 12 vehicles were new to the then NSW Department of Government Transport in 1952.
- It had also been owned at different times by Hill, Fairy Meadow (March 1976), W DIckens, Ashbury and Casula Wreckers (June 1979)
- It was last known to be in storage at John J Hill's Wollongong Depot (Unregistered)