From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 22:11, 26 August 2014 by Ryan
|Entered Service||August 1990|
|Removed from Service||April 2014|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||August 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 873|
Bus 873 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 27 August 1990
- Bus 873 has previously been in AOA for WIN News, Marconi and National Trust.
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in June 2012
- In April 2014 it was removed from Woden Depot for decommissioning.
- In May 2014 it was transferred to Pickles Auctions, Fyshwick for disposal. (Auction scheduled for 5 June 2014.)