From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||5 February 2016|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||Sep 1993|
|Gallery Album||Bus 993|
Bus 993 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 993 received a new engine cover in May 2009.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during July 2011.
- On 28 July 2014, it was removed from service and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- On 28 August 2014, it returned to service at Belconnen Depot in anticipation of Network 14.
- Between February and December 2016, it was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
- On 21 December 2016, it was removed from Belconnen Depot for disposal.