From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Nov 1992|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 979|
Bus 979 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 979, along with BUS 977 and BUS 978 were used on a trial of Diesohol (a mixture of Diesel and Ethanol).
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack during March 2010.
- In July 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
|1 Sep 2014||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network '14|
All Over Advertising
- Diesohol trial (Special Livery) - 30 November 1992 to unknown
- VIP Home Services - unknown