From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 1992|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 977|
Bus 977 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 977, along with BUS 978 and BUS 979 were used on a trial of Diesohol (a mixture of Diesel and Ethanol).
- Refer to http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article127258343 (Canberra Times) for details of the Diesohol trial.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in June 2010.
- Its flip-dot Alcatel/STC Cannon destination signs were replaced by Hanover LED in (apx) July 2015.
All Over Advertising
- Diesohol - 1992 to Unknown - Light blue with two globes on the side and rear, along with ribbons and the slogan 'Diesohol - Future Fuel' on the side
- NRMA ACT Road Safety Trust - dates unknown - Gold with "Think about the impact" and "slow down" slogans on the side, and "Back Off" on the back window
- ACTION - Going Your Way - 2008 to April 2012 - Orange, Green and White livery with ACTION Logos and Slogan to promote Network '08
- Abode Hotels - April 2012 to March 2015 - Black and lime green with Abode logo and slogan.