From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||31 March 1992|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Feb 1992|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 941|
Bus 941 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was first registered on 4 March 1992
- It has previously carried a special livery for the Australian Institute of Sport, which was launched to the media on 27 March 1992.
- Bus 941 was the last bus to be delivered to Kingston Depot prior to its closure in July 1992.
- Bus 941 was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in June 2010.
- In August 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
All Over Advertising/Special Livery
- Australian Institute of Sport - active at delivery until unknown
|5 Jul 1992||Kingston||Woden||Closure of Kingston depot|