From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||June 1991|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Mar 1991|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 909|
Bus 909 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Belconnen Depot.
- It was first registered on 15 June 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in May 2010
- In October 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- In early October 2018 its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- Bus 909 was removed from service on 15 October 2018.
- On 4 February 2019, Bus 909 temporarily resumed service at Belconnen Depot. It was withdrawn on 5 March 2019.
- On 24 April 2019, Bus 909 resumed service at Belconnen Depot in anticipation of Network '19