From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1990|
|Removed from Service||25 November 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Alcatel/STC Cannon|
|Body Date||Nov 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 889|
Bus 889 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 9 November 1990
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- In August 2005, this bus was loaned to Tuggeranong in place of a Scania L94UB loaned to Belconnen Depot as a result of the Irisbus Agoraline fleet being taken off the road to repair driver seating.
- Bus 889 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in the week of 16 September 2011.
- Between March and November 2017, Bus 889 was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.