From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||October 1990|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||September 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 880|
Bus 880 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Belconnen Depot.
- It was delivered in the Botanic Gardens livery and was first registered on 3 October 1990
- Bus 880 was first painted into Corporate Livery in December 2009 following the removal of the wrap advertising livery for the ANU (which was covering the Botanic Gardens livery which Bus 880 was delivered in).
- Bus 880 was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in early June 2012.
All Over Advertising History
- National Botanic Gardens - October 1990 to October 2006 - Eucalypt Green with Trees, Birds and Flowers on the sides and rear along with Australian National Botanic Gardens on all sides
- ING - August 2006 to October 2006 - Orange with ING Direct logos, advertising Savings Maximiser
- Real Estate.com.au - October 2006 to January 2007 - All red with Realestate.com.au logos, along with slogans "Properties? We have Bus Loads", "Think this vehicle is big? You should see our site" and "You can't go past us!"
- Verakai - Cirque du Soleil - January 2007 to August 2007 - Purple, with artistic drawings of characters and details of how to book for the show
- iiNet - August 2007 to August 2009 - White with iiNet logos, and images of the founder. Uses the slogan 'For all those who want faster broadband, say I'
- ANU - August 2009 to November 2009 - 'Make the wise choice and see where it takes you' on the side along with a large Red Arrow and ANU logos on the rear and side rear
|2013-05||Woden||Belconnen||Returned to service|