From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 04:37, 18 November 2016 by ACT Bus (Text replacement - "/index.php/" to "/")
|Entered Service||August 1990|
|Removed from Service||5 August 2015|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||Aug 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 872|
Bus 872 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 22 August 1990
- Bus 872 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in the week of 15 June 2012
- Bus 872 featured three painted all over advertising liveries - it never wore the full ACTION colours.
- Following its withdrawal, Bus 872 was scrapped for parts at Belconnen Depot before being sent to Access Recycling for disposal.
|26 May 2012||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2012|
|15 May 2015||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network 14.1|
|Nov 2015||Belconnen||Access Recycling||Disposal|
All Over Advertising History
- National Film and Sound Archive - August 1990 to 1998 - Bronze coloured all over, with Moving Australians on the side
- ACTION - 1998 to November 2004 - White, with three pluses on the rear, and repeated twice on each side. Used the slogan 'Discover the pluses of buses'
- ACT Health - November 2004 to Withdrawal - White with 'Thats Vitality' and 'Eat Well, Be Active. Feel good about yourself' on the sides and rear