From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||July 1990|
|Removed from Service||May 2011|
|Desto Equipment||Alcatel Flipdot|
|Body Date||July 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 869|
Bus 869 was a Renault PR100.2 Mk1
- Bus 869 was first registered on 25 July 1990
- Although easily mistaken for a Mk2 due to its livery and flip-dot desto display, Bus 869 is the last Mk1 PR100.2
- Bus 869 was retro-fitted with an flip-dot destination display which was removed from BUS 674 when that vehicle was withdrawn from the ACTION Fleet.
- It has previously been in AOA for the CSIRO and NRMA. Photos of both liveries can be found using the Gallery link to the
- In early May 2011, Bus 869 was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.