From ACT Bus Wiki
|Entered Service||June 1990|
|Removed from Service||October 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||June 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 863|
Bus 863 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 18 June 1990
- Bus 863 was transferred from Tuggeranong Depot to Belconnen Depot on the weekend of 23-24 May 2009 in preparation for the 25 May 2009 shift spill.
- As of 3 June 2009, it had been transferred back to Tuggeranong Depot.
- On 28 May 2012, it was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- In the week of 8 June 2012, it was fitted with a DL2 bike rack and returned to service at Tuggeranong Depot.
- In late October 2012 it was once again sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- In March 2014 it was removed from Woden Depot and on 2 April 2014 was formally withdrawn from service.