From ACT Bus Wiki
|Entered Service||May 1990|
|Removed from Service||---|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 857|
Bus 857 is a Renault PR100.2 currently stored at Woden Depot.
- It was first registered on 29 May 1990
- In August 2005, this bus was loaned to Tuggeranong in place of a Scania L94UB loaned to Belconnen Depot as a result of the Irisbus Agoraline fleet being taken off the road to repair driver seating.
- Bus 857 was transferred from Tuggeranong to Belconnen in December 2005. It subsequently returned to Tuggeranong Depot.
- On 28 May 2012, it was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- On 8 June 2012, it re-entered service at Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in June 2012.
- On 21 September 2012, it was once again sent to Woden Depot for storage.