From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 09:58, 18 November 2016 by ACT Bus (Text replacement - "/index.php/" to "/")
|Entered Service||May 1990|
|Removed from Service||9 April 2013|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||April 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 850|
Bus 850 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 4 May 1990
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 850 was transferred from Tuggeranong to Belconnen in late March 2005
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in June 2012.
- On 21 September 2012, it was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- In April 2013, it was permanently withdrawn from service.
- In October 2013, it was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot to be scrapped for parts.
- In May 2014, it was sent to Access Recycling for disposal.