BUS 336 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 21:47, 15 October 2014 by ACT Bus (transfer)
|Removed from Service||19 November 1982|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||8 January 1975|
Bus 336 was an AEC Swift
- It was delivered on 5 March 1975.
- It was the final AEC Bus in the ACTION fleet.
- After leaving ACTION it operated for Dean's Coaches and Arrow Coaches as MO 7863
- It then operated for Nowra Coaches and Auburn Coaches as MO 9000 and later MO 2147
- It went on to operate for Richardson's of Richmond NSW