From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 22:37, 10 May 2014 by ACT Bus (1 revision)
|Entered Service||January 1989|
|Removed from Service||July 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||December 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 788|
Bus 788 is a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 31 January 1989
- Bus 788 was transferred from Belconnen Depot to Tuggeranong Depot in early January 2009.
- It was withdrawn from service in late July 2011.
- It was sold to Adams Coachlines, Perth who took ownership of the vehicle on 3 August 2011.
- It was assigned fleet number B54 at Adams, and is registered TC 6826
- This bus has since been transferred to Westwide Charter (Perth) due to Adams ceasing operation of the Nightcruiser service