From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||September 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||August 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 774|
Bus 774 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 29 September 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 774 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 23 April 2005
- This vehicle now operates for Fearnes, who purchased the unit for $22,000. They took delivery of the unit on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot. It is currently registered as MO 6363.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 603,316 kms
- Its engine number was 02354AH