From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 11:11, 7 February 2017 by ACT Bus (Text replacement - "/index.php/" to "/")
|Entered Service||August 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||August 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 771|
Bus 771 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 29 August 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 771 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 23 April 2005
- Following its withdrawal in 2005, the bus was purchased by Caringbah Bus Service, where it was registered as MO 9210.
- It was de-registered on 18 September 2012 and as of January 2013 it was expected to be scrapped for parts to repair ex ACTION Bus 782, which also operates for Caringbah Bus Service