From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 14:04, 8 December 2016 by ACT Bus (Text replacement - "/index.php/" to "/")
|Entered Service||August 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||July 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 769|
Bus 769 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 9 August 1988
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 769 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 23 April 2005
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 117,150 kms
- Its engine number was 01772KH
- This vehicle now operates for Telford Tours, who purchased the unit for $25,000. They took delivery of the vehicle on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot. It was sold with BUS 766 and BUS 767
- It is currently registered as MO 5275