From ACT Bus Wiki
|Entered Service||August 1988|
|Removed from Service||October 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||July 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 768|
Bus 768 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 1 August 1988
- Bus 768 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 23 April 2005
- In October 2010 it returned to Belconnen Depot, was withdrawn from service and moved to Woden Depot.
- It was advertised for sale by tender in January 2011.
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.