From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 14:42, 25 January 2017 by ACT Bus (Text replacement - "/index.php/" to "/")
|Entered Service||July 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||July 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 766|
Bus 766 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 766 was first registered on 20 July 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 766 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 23 April 2005
- Its engine number was 01756JH
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 488,947 kms
- This vehicle was sold Telford Tours, who purchased the unit for $25,000. They took delivery of it on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot. It was sold with BUS 767 and BUS 769. During its time at Telfords it was registered as TV 5289
- It was sold to an owner in Caboolture QLD in October 2012, who planned to convert it to a motorhome.