From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 01:00, 18 November 2016 by ACT Bus (Text replacement - "/index.php/" to "/")
|Entered Service||June 1988|
|Removed from Service||10 August 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||June 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 763|
Bus 763 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 763 was first registered on 24 June 1988.
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- It was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 10 August 2010 and moved to Woden Depot.
- It returned to Belconnen Depot in September 2010 before moving back to Woden in early October.
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.