From ACT Bus Wiki
|Entered Service||June 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 761|
Bus 761 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 761 was first registered on 6 June 1988.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 444,048 kms
- Its engine number was 02391CL
- Since leaving ACTION this vehicle operated for Fearnes, who purchased it for $22,000. They took delivery of the unit on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot was was registered as MO 6366.
- In January 2012 it was spotted in Pambula, New South Wales, where it was in use as a private motorhome.