From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||May 1988|
|Removed from Service||25 June 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 758|
Bus 758 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 6 May 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 758 was one of six vehicles to be wrapped in a special livery promoting ACTION's Network 08. The others were 899, 947, 948, 977 and 978
- Bus 758 was withdrawn from service from Belconnen Depot on 25 June 2010.
- It was moved to Woden Depot on or around 2 July 2010.
- It was removed from Woden Depot on 8 September 2011.
- It was sold to the Australian Defence Force along with BUS 764 and BUS 779. All three reside in Sydney.